David M. Sengstock, JD
As President of Mick Law, Mr. Sengstock manages the firm’s real estate practice. Since 2006, he has focused on the representation of broker dealer and register investment advisor clients in connection with both Regulation D and publicly registered real estate and real estate-related transactions. As a result of his significant experience, Mr. Sengstock is often asked to speak at industry conferences on real estate investment strategies and real estate fund/DST structures.
Mr. Sengstock received his Juris Doctor degree from Creighton University and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was also an Academic and Athletic All-Big Ten award winner as well as a four-time Big Ten Track and Field Team Champion.
He is admitted to practice in Nebraska, Wisconsin and Minnesota as well as the District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2002
- Minnesota, 2001
- Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court- Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1999
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association (ADISA), Member
- St. Vincent dePaul Catholic Church Men’s Club, Member
- University of Wisconsin at Madison Alumni Association, Member
- National W Club, Member